At Acquiesce, we provide private, residential rehabilitation at our treatment centre located in Bolton. Our private and luxurious accommodation offers an urban recovery model that helps you to integrate into the community during your recovery.
This is because many people have found that the favourable conditions of rehab, such as a manor house in the countryside, help with the initial detox but unfortunately fail to prepare them for the everyday temptations of life once they leave the rehab facility, leading to relapse. We aim to make the transition as smooth as possible, to mitigate these risks and increase your chances of a drug-free life moving forward.
- Welcoming and comfortable, spacious single occupancy rooms with double beds. Some rooms offer en suites or there are bathrooms shared by a maximum of one other person.
- Maintained garden area.
- Spacious living area and kitchen with all modern amenities, pots, pans and crockery. All you need to do is purchase the food and cook it.
- Housekeeping service.
- WiFi access.
At Acquiesce, we offer a combination package which includes the 12 Steps and Cognitive Behavioural Therapy based approaches, which we believe compliment each other excellently. As part of the Cognitive Behavioural Therapy, we focus on two aspects: Spiritual and Social.
This includes taking part in exercises and workshops such as yoga, meditation, healing therapies and social and leisure activities including bowling, walks, swimming, cinema etc… Our Core Programme uses a structured psychosocial treatment timetable during the weeks and a less formal structure at weekends. Transport to and from the treatment facility and accommodation is provided at no extra cost. Below is an example timetable. This is a sample copy and may be subject to change.
Individuals in treatment get to know all the staff and all the staff get to know each individual. Smaller groups are less overwhelming to take part in, giving each individual the opportunity to take part and make the most of each session that Acquiesce offers. A high level of staff to client ratio results in a focused treatment and therefore an increased success rate. Click here to Meet the Team.
At Acquiesce, we understand that including family as part of an individual’s treatment programme can be an important factor in the effectiveness and success of their treatment. This is why we offer a range of family support including family visits to the treatment centre at the weekend and update calls to your loved ones. You can also stay in touch with your loved ones via your mobile phone once it is returned to you at the end of the day.
Leaving the Facility
During your stay at Acquiesce, you will be able to leave the treatment centre and accommodation when on organised leisure trips such as to the cinema or swimming pool. You are expected to stay in the company of your peers when outside the centre and we will provide you with escorted leave if you need to attend any vital healthcare appointments, however, you will be registered under the care of a GP throughout your stay here.For more information about the facilities here at Acquiesce or if you have any other questions about our programmes, please don’t hesitate to get in touch by calling us on 01204 771940 or filling in an entry form here.
High Quality Low CostENQUIRE TODAY
- Bespoke packages available to accommodate existing commitments
- Individuals in treatment get to know all the staff and all the staff get to know each individual
- Smaller groups are less overwhelming for individuals to take part in which gives each individual the opportunity to take part and make the most of each session
- Acquiesce offers individuals dignity and privacy as all our rooms are single occupancy double bedrooms
- High level of staff to client ratio resulting in focused treatment
- Increased success rate