Full assessment and aftercare package included
What we Offer
We provide many different treatments and options for rehabilitiation :
- Flexible to accommodate your existing commitments i.e. childcare,business etc – plan around your individual circumstances
- Local treatment allowing you to build your recovery in your home town
- Full assessment and aftercare package included
- FREE consultation available
What does dayhab treatment include?ENQUIRE TODAY
- Weekly individual 1-1 sessions with your Practitioner
- Educational presentations and workshops
- Group therapy
- Positive Psychology
- Psychosocial Interventions
- SMART Recovery
- Introduction to 12 Steps
- Peer Evaluations/Life Stories
- Daily journaling
- Weekly family updates
- Aftercare planning
- Aftercare group sessions
Who might Dayhab Suit?
Dayhab can be a useful option to those who require flexibility in their treatment plan, for example, those who want to access treatment but have existing commitments that cannot be changed for example childcare or business commitments.
Completing Dayhab in your locality allows you to build your recovery where you live which can be very beneficial to support long term results. Those with a limited budget may choose to opt to complete a Dayhab package.
5 - 7 WEEK PROGRAMME
How much time is required?
Dayhab is usually a 7 or 5 day per week programme, your commitment will be agreed with a Recovery Practitioner before you start your treatment.START YOUR RECOVERY